Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Life According to....

It's Memorial Day weekend....I have the weekend off from school and work will only be taking up a small part of my days.  We had a big fun day planned with the kids but the weather forecast calls for cloudy skies and thunderstorms all day (although it's quite sunny out at the moment....) :(

So...we decided to go buy some doughnuts and settle in for a family movie day.  We're kicked back and relaxed...just going with the flow of the day.  I came across this survey/tag thingy over at THIS BLOG.  I really liked how hers turned out and it seemed like something fun to do that required minimal effort (I am ALL about the lazy today!) so here's mine:

MY LIFE ACCORDING TO....

Madonna! (Image from Google search)

1. Are you male or female?  "Candy Perfume Girl" 
 
2.  Describe yourself:  "Lucky Star"

3.  How do you feel?  "Deeper and Deeper"

4.  Describe where you currently live:  "Drowned World/Substitute for Love"

5.  If you could go anywhere, where would you go?  "La Isla Bonita"

6.  Your favorite form of transportation?  "Now I'm Following You"

7.  Your best friend?  "Angel" (It's true that's my lil sis' name!)

8.  You and your best friend are:  "Causing a Commotion"

9.  What's the weather like?  "Rain" (or at least it's supposed to be!)

10.  Favorite time of day?  "Bedtime Story"
 
11.  If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?  "Beautiful Stranger"
 
12.  What is life to you?  "Love Song"
 
13.  Your relationship:  "Why's It So Hard"
 
14.  Your fear:  "Die Another Day"
 
15.  What is the best advice you have to give:  "Open Your Heart"
 
16:  Thought for the day:  "I'm Going Bananas"
 
17.  My Motto:  "Express Yourself"
 
Anyone who feels like doing this...go for it!  Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!




No comments: