Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daily Challenge 03--Favorite TV show(s)

I hardly ever watched TV until we got our DVR.  :)

Now I'm a massive couch potato.  But at least I'm a couch potato on my own terms.  I watch what I want, when I want!  :-P

Unfortunately, there's no way I could name just one show as my favorite.  So here's a short-ish list of some of my faves....

  • Psych
  • Glee
  • Bones
  • House
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Iron Chef America
  • All the Law and Order series
  • Modern Family
  • Cougartown
and I also LOVE re-watching old episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (man, I love Netflix instant view!).  I didn't discover it until it was in reruns but I fell in love with it and it's definitely one of my favorite shows of all time.  I like Angel too-just not as much :)

So....when you settle in for some TV, what do you tune in to?

No comments: