Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Once a week...I get pretty :)


While I was off hiding (well...mostly sleeping), I did manage to compile a few different looks.  I didn't do much makeup (I probably did full makeup maybe once a week) but here's some of the EOTDs that I did do



120 Palette (light/speckled purple, dark purple, black), LA Colors liquid eyeliner
 I've done this one before...but I think I did it better this time.  Practice makes perfect!
NYX JEP (Black Bean), Concrete Minerals (Temptress), 120 Palette (Bright Yellow), Maybelline Define-a-Line eyeliner

I used a crappy primer with this one.  I was experimenting and I failed miserably.  I liked how it came out at first, but as the day progressed...yeah...not so much :)
120 Palette (speckled black/gray, black), maybelline define-a-line eyeliner

I've owned Sassy Minerals' Crown Jewels for a really long time and for whatever reason, I never got around to trying it out.  The camera doesn't do this color justice.  It's a gorgeous dirty brown with blue sparkles.  This look is just that one eyeshadow applied over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy and blended out.
That's it for now :)

No comments: