Monday, October 25, 2010

Three dollars and fifty cents


I feeling kind of down and out the other day, so I went to my local Family Dollar to see if I could buy some cheap make-up to put a smile on my face.  Nothing makes me smile quicker than new make-up!  I didn't have much money to spend, but I got two items.
This one: 
 
and a bottle of LA Colors liquid eyeliner.  I really don't have much in the way of neutral makeup, and this was a welcome addition.  I was really surprised how nice the colors were and well they stayed in place for low price of $1.75!  The liquid eyeliner was pretty good for the price as well.  Now I can practice my eyeliner skills (which definitely NEED practice) without worrying about wasting expensive product :)
 
I did this pretty boring, neutral look with both products.....

Overall, I'd say it was a three-fifty well spent.


I did do a really kick-ass purple smoky eye the other day.  I got some nice compliments on it....but....I forgot to take pictures :( So that's it for today!  Have fun til next time!

No comments: