Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daily Challenge 09/10--Photos!



Yesterday, I surprised my sister and her two kids and brought them to my house for the night.  She definitely needed a break and my unannounced visit made her day.  We came back to my place and the kids played while she, Alex, Jeff and I played some Rockband, Trivial Pursuit (the actual board game), and Scene-it (for the xbox 360)  We had lots of pizza and quite a bit of fun too.

My blog was the furthest thing from my mind but I'm back today with a double punch of daily challenges. 

Post a photo you took and Post of photo of you taken over ten years ago.







Yep, that's me as a baby.....I'm not sure how old I am, but it has to be less than a year old :)  I look like my mama quite a bit!



This is my Bear....In October, he needed to have surgery on his foot.  This was taken right before he went in for anesthesia.  No matter how scared he might have been, he was his normal goofy self right up until he fell asleep :)

I did have a LOTD post, but I hate the way the pictures came out :( 

Have a great day everybody!

No comments: