Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Challenge 11/12--I'm such a cheater!

I'm totally cheating at this daily challenge stuff!

But it's okay, because days 11 and 12 can go together :)

Post a recent photo of yourself/whatever tickles your fancy.

And....you can't get anymore recent than today!

I had to go to school to take my entrance exam and this is the makeup I did.




Eyes:
 Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Glitterboi (lid, lower lashline)
Urban Decay Oil Slick (crease, lower lashline)
Generic Almondine (highlight)
Sassy Minerals Merlins Ball (inner corners...in real life it really sparkled!)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in soft black

Face:
Nothing out of the ordinary for me here....Except I added a little blush today.  I used NYC color wheel but I can't remember what it's called :)

Lips: 
Fyrinnae Puppy Love

This was my first time using Glitterboi.  I loved the color but I did find it a little difficult to work with.  Even with the pixie epoxy, I was having issues.  I had fallout everywhere and on one eye, the glittery bits kept clumping up in spots.  I don't necessarily blame the product for this....it could totally have been me having 'one of those days'. 

I don't think it shows up very well, but I changed my hair color.  Jeff was nice enough to color it for me last night.  It's Wella Color Charm in the shade Black Cherry.  It's basically an extremely dark auburn that has a purple/burgundy sheen to it when the sunlight hits.  I'm very happy with how it turned out!

Oh, and I passed the entrance exam!  I'm meeting with the financial aid people next week and if all goes well, I should be starting school at the end of next month!

No comments: