Thursday, May 6, 2010

LOTD: Feeling Blue

I haven't really worn much makeup this week. It's been a combination of lazy and busy. But today is my day off so I have plenty of time. Plus, it's my sweetie's birthday and I'm letting him be as sloth-like as he desires today....which means that it's almost noon and he's still sleeping :) Which gave me plenty of time to play with my makeup and practice taking pictures with my new-ish phone. (It's not really all that new anymore....but I haven't really attempted to take many makeup pictures with it)

I wore this look on April 2--which is National Wear Blue for Autism day. For anyone that doesn't know, my 7 year old son is on the autism spectrum. I don't really own any blue clothes....so on that day I rocked what I thought was some kick-ass blue makeup! It's such a pretty day today and I was feeling some bright color....so I decided to re-create the look again today.

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion (all over my eyelid up to the brow, including lower lashline)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (just on lid up to the crease.)
Concrete Minerals--Bang Up (all over lid up to the crease, lower inner half of lashline)
Urban Decay--Twice Baked (crease and outer half of lashline)
Generic(the label has since worn off) color called Almondine (highlight)
12o Palette--white (inner corners) brown (eyebrow definition)
Maybelline define-a-line eyeliner--black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara--black

Face
Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel (Primer)
Hard Candy Concealer Palette (green and pinkish colors for reducing redness around my nose and bluish circles under my eyes)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation--Ivory
NYC mosaic color wheel blush--Pink Cheek Glow
ELF bronzer--Luminance (contouring--not that you can tell...that's new skill I'm trying to learn and I'm fairly suckish at it so far)
Sassy Minerals finishing powder (light)

Lips
Fyrinnae--Acidic Cherry (I really wanted to use the bubblegum pink one...what's it called? Lollipop Pop? Yep...too lazy to look it up but I LOVE that color but alas it's in the car and I was too lazy to run and get it.)










And...one with my Babbers for good measure!




No comments: