Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday 2

The last few days have been pretty blah for me. I've been feeling under the weather for the last few days. I had a meeting at work earlier in the week and I'd planned a makeup look for that day, but I was feeling waaayyy to crappy to execute said plan.

I've spent the last two days laying around the house drinking tea (both hot and iced) and watching a bunch of television (mostly season 4 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix instant-view--I loves me some Buffy!). I did go to work as well. This week is going by very slowly. I've been to work 3 days this week and it feels like ten. Tonight is my last night of the week and I can't wait for it to be over.

Random Thoughts

I've lost 3 pounds!!! Yay me!!! I've had some mishaps in the eating department and succumbed to the munchies from time to time but for the most part, I've cut my portions back A LOT. I don't really snack much. I like to eat real food--just way too much of it. So, I've been trying to incorporate some healthy snacking into my day and limiting myself to one normal sized helpings of my main meals. I've also been drinking v-8 at lunch time to boost up my vegetable intake and trying to eat a piece of fruit with breakfast and lunch. That's difficult as I am so NOT a fruit person. Despite my mishaps, I got some results so I'm looking to keep up the good work!

I need to stop procrastinating. I really want to go back to school and the program that I'm interested in starts in July. I've had all the information sent to me and the recruiters have called and left me messages several times. I need to call them back and get the ball rolling. *pokes self with a stick*

I'm really irritated that the twitter app for Android is only for the newest operating system. My sweetie has it and it's all cute and efficient looking. I want it too!!! *pouts*

**Today's Tidbits**

My mood: feeling better than I have the last two days, wishing the weather would take a turn for the better, only slightly annoyed with my offspring.

My look: completely plain and ordinary today. No makeup, no prettying of the hair.

My song: 'The way I are" by Timbaland and Keri Hilson. Heard it on the radio this morning on my way home from work. I adore upbeat, danceable music and this totally fits the bill.

My dinner: Spaghetti w/meatballs and sausage, spinach salad, unsweetened iced tea with lemon

No comments: