Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I know it's a day late and all but better late than never right?

I didn't originally have plans for Valentine's Day and I was just planning on creating a look inspired by the day but not necessarily for me to wear out.  I wanted something soft and girly that didn't have pink involved as I can't really pull off pinks.

This is what I came up with first:
Concrete Minerals White Rabbit (Lid)
Concrete Minerals Unity  (Crease and lower lash line)

 I was trying out a new liquid liner and the wand was really too long for my comfort.  I'm not overly happy with how the liner came out but I like the look overall.  I think I'll probably try it again and it will come out better.
 My sister and I decided to go out together for Valentine's Day.  She is currently without a sweetheart and me....well.....I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing at the moment :)  I hardly ever hang out with her without our kids and I was really excited about getting out of the house. 

We went out for sushi and then hit the mall for coffee and a shopping trip to Sephora.  A most awesome time was had by both of us!

For my night out I decided to try out my Wet n' Wild I'm Feeling Retro Palette.  I thought it came out really nice.  I got a few compliments on it too which always makes me feel good!



Full V-Day look with Fyrinnae Visual Kei on the lips
My sister informed me that she only likes eye shadows that come with instructions on which one to put on which part of your eye....I told her these little palettes are perfect for that because it's written right on the shadow and I haven't used one yet that I didn't like how the look came out.  Plus, my Rite Aid currently has them on sale for $1.99 (I saw them in the mall for a dollar more).

Of all the new Wet n' Wild products that I've purchased lately, I'm feeling retro is one of my favorites!

How did you guys celebrate Valentine's Day this year?

No comments: