Friday, June 11, 2010

Daily Challenge 08--A Photo That Makes Me Angry


I went to Google looking for an example of a photo that makes me angry.

You know what happened?  You guessed it--I got angry. 

Whether it's right or wrong, I tend to try to live my life blissfully unaware of all the bad stuff going on around me.  I know I should be conscious of what's going on in the world around me.  But I prefer it here in my little shell where everyone loves me and bad things rarely happen.

So, I decided not to post any pictures.  There are millions of upsetting pictures on the internet, if you know where to look for them (and I'm sure we all do)

If you're wondering what picture I was going to choose, I don't mind telling.

It was of an oil-covered bird (duck, I think...hard to tell through all the muck) from the Gulf.

I don't know much about polictics, business, or environmental causes.

But I know (in my heart) that what's going on down there shouldn't be happening and NEEDS to be fixed.

That is all.


No comments: