Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And The Party Doesn't Stop....

I really loved my birthday look.

I loved it so much that I thought about what I could do to make it even better. 

And the answer was obvious.......

MAKE IT BLUE!!!!
After all, blue is my favorite color for eyeshadow--ever.  I've never met a blue that I didn't like.  Okay, that's not entirely true.  I have a love/hate relationship with Sugarpill's Afterparty--it just doesn't work for me.  But aside from that, I have a blind obsession admiration for most blues.

I like this look better than my birthday look.  I feel fabulous and fierce!

I used:
Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer
Wet N' Wild Blue Had Me at Hello Palette (I mixed the two dark blues for the crease and put the bright teal on my lower lashline)

Urban Decay Oil Slick (to deepen the crease...I could have used the sparkly black from the Blue palette just as easily)

Sugarpill Tako (blending, highlight)

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk(Inner corners, brow bone)

My Pretty Zombie Unicorn Pee(inner corners, highlight--applied over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy)

NYX Cosmetic Glitter in Blue (on lid)
(applied over Pixie Epoxy)

Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner, Black
Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner, Black
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Black





Wow!  I blogged two days in a row...this could be the start of something productive.  Or not. :)

2 comments:

GenkiOriana said...

I've met some pretty stinky blues, but that's because I find blue a little hard to wear. I've never met a pink I didn't like though, so woo! ;) I love the choices of blues you used. And that you won't let the party stop. ;)

Stephtee said...

Ohhh pinks are my nemesis! No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to pull pink off. I can use a magenta-ish shade paired with another color and sometimes that turns out all right...but looks where pink is the star just fall flat with me. It stinks because there are so many pink shades that I'd love to buy!! Blue is my favorite though...my daughter like to tease me about how many blues I own.