Monday, January 30, 2012

LOTD: My Blix Remix for NTMS

This week, in the Facebook group Never To Much Sparkle, the challenge was to do a Blix Remix.  In other words, take a look from the amazing talented Blix and try to recreate it. 

Blix has more talent in her little pinky toe than I have in ALL my parts but I gave it a try just the same!

(I sincerely hope that I can get a decent camera soon.  My camera washed these colors out soooo much.  This is way brighter in person.)


 Eyes
E.L.F. Eyeshadow Primer
Sugarpill Poison Plum (Crease/Lower Lashline)
Sugarpill Bulletproof (Crease)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (On lid/inner corner/Lower Lashline)
NYX Purple Glitter
My Pretty Zombie 996 (Inner Corner/Lower Lashline)
Physician's Formula Eye Booster eyeliner
Maybelline Define-a-Line eyeliner in Soft BlackMaybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara
Wet N' Wild Lust Palette (Lightest Highlight Color)
(Goofy Face Pic!)

Overall, I was pretty happy with how this turned out. 

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Awesome sauce! You did a great job. So hard to choose one of her looks, huh?

Stephtee said...

Oh it was really hard! She does so many gorgeous looks :-)

Lady Bethezda said...

I think you did an excellent job! Very pretty and sparkly.