Friday, April 8, 2011

A "Pretty" good week :)


Just doing a quick catch up on a few looks that I've done lately but haven't had a chance to post.  Usually, I do make up once or twice a week (usually when I'm going out for the day or for school on Friday night) but this past week, I've set a little time aside during my day to play around.  Even though I really had no where to go and nothing in particular to do, I've been having a lot of fun doing it anyway.

This first one was inspired by this tutorial.  I really like trying to copy my favorite looks from other people, using the products I own.  I like the challenge :)  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right???
I used:
120 Palette the darkest bright pink
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Wet n' Wild Blue Had Me at Hello--the navy-ish blue on the right hand side
NYX JEP Milk

 The next one I didn't really "copy" anyone exactly.  But I was inspired by MUG's Flower Challenge.  I thought of pansies and came up with this.
I used:
Concrete Minerals UnitySugarpill Poison PlumSugarpill Buttercupcake
Sugarpill Tako



 This one, below, is my favorite of the past week.  Most likely because I really love blues.  April is Autism Awareness Month and, just like last year (holy guacamole...my little blog is a year old!!!! Where did the time go???) I did a blue look to celebrate.  For those of you who may not know, my 8 year old son, Ian-Thayer (we call him Bear), is on the Autism Spectrum.  My close up shots came out pretty crappy but I do have a couple full face pics that I thought were pretty decent!

This one was pretty simple and I used Fyrinnae FuturisticGlamrock and Sugarpill Afterparty, Lips are Urban Decay lip gloss in Naked:


That's it for this time.  Hope everyone has a really great weekend!

No comments: