Saturday, May 22, 2010

Procrastination time....c'mon!

You can sing that title like Celebration--LOL.  Boy do I have stuff to do!  We're redecorating and rearranging my kids' bedroom.  I have a ton of old furniture and useless items that need to get broken down into manageable pieces and taken to my apartment complex's special dumpster that they use just for this purpose.  Plus my living room could use a serious picking up and I believe there is a trip to the dollar store in my future today.

I'm a procrastinator down deep to my very core.....(I still haven't called about school *gets out the stick and pokes myself again*)  

So....in the grand spirit of putting things off....I present a couple of those surveys that have been going around the past few days.  Enjoy!!



Three names I go by:

1. Mommy
2. Stephanie/Stephtee
3. Astessame
Three jobs I have had (not my current job):
1. After school program "teacher"
2. Fast food worker (Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell--you name it I probably worked there)
3. Receptionist at a Catholic Rectory
Three places I have lived:
1. Ravena, NY
2. Albany, NY
3. Coxsackie, NY
Three favourite drinks:
1. Iced Tea with no sugar and extra lemon
2. V-8 Juice (vodka optional LOL)
3. XXX Vitamin Water
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Glee
2. House
3. How I met your mother
Three places I have been:
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Boston, Mass
3. Washington, D.C.
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Seattle, WA
3. Japan
Three people who text me regularly:
1. My sweetie--Alex
2. My ex/children's father--Jeff
3. My good friend Melissa
Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Friends
3. Law and Order
Three favorite dishes:
1. Tacos or any sort of distorted tex-mex type of food
2. Sushi
3. Fried Chicken
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:

1. Urban decay primer potion
2. Eyeliner
3. Hair Color
Three things I’m looking forward to:

1. Finally getting all this decorating over with (yes I know the procrastination doesn't exactly help with that)
2. Family day trips this summer
3. Going to my Bear's 'graduation' in June

1.What shoe size are you?
I have gigantic feet.  In a perfect world where I actually have money for good shoes, I take a narrow width woman's size 13.  Luckily, I can get away with a wide width size 12--from Payless Shoes.

2.Where do you work?
I'm a residence counselor in a group home for developmentally disabled adults

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own :

My black schoolgirl style skirt with a mock wallet chain

4.Your favorite blog?
There is no way I can pick just one...nope, no way.

5.Do you have any pets?
We have an almost 4 year old kitty.  Her name is Chaos.

6.How many siblings do you have?

My family make up is sort of complicated (maybe I'll explain one day...hmmmm...inspiration! LOL) But the short version is that I have 3 sisters--Chrissy, Cathy, and Angel.

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Portland, Oregon

8.What were you doing before this?
Reading Blogs

9.Your favorite food?

As stated already...tacos, sushi, and fried chicken!

10.Do you have a middle name?

I love my middle name.  It's Delculva.  It's my grandmother's first name, Della, and her maiden name, Culver, squooshed together.  It's my daughter's middle name too!

11.Your favorite websites?
Youtube, Facebook, MakeupGeek, BellaSugar, and all the blogs I currently read

12.Who do you tag?
Anyone trying to put off doing something more important than this ;)

No comments: